Kia ora koutou
Nayland College has an excellent reputation for being “more than just a school”. People value:
- The great relationships and friendly, safe, co-educational environment
- Our happy, committed, and enthusiastic staff, always willing to go the extra distance
- That we care about our students, seeing and treating them as individuals
- Our broad curriculum, both in and out of the classroom, that encourages achievement and helps shape well-balanced young people
- The many opportunities students have to get involved and to excel, and that we love to celebrate their successes
- That we “walk the talk” and are always striving to improve what we do.
Nayland College is widely respected for innovation and professional leadership. We work incredibly hard to ensure students leave us as confident, adaptable contributors ready to take on the many challenges ahead. We encourage our students to be proud of who they are and what they achieve, and firmly believe that co-education brings out the very best in today’s young people.